Manege 'a school for teaching horsemanship and for training horses'
Upon hiring the Manege, and in the interests of everyone's enjoyment, health & safety you agree to adhere to the following rules:
- All Owners/Riders must hold Public Liability Insurance.
- Riders must personally inspect the Manège prior to riding to ensure that the facility is appropriate and fit for the purpose for which they intend to use it on each occasion.
- Any injuries, accidents or damage will be reported to the Manager immediately & documented in the Accident Book.
- Attire - safety hat to standard PAS 015 or BS EN 1384 or above and suitable footwear with a flat sole and small heel must be worn.
- No smoking in/near the yard & storage blocks.
- No dogs or other pets permitted unless on a lead and under control.
- Children under the age of 16 years must always be under the supervision and strict care of guardian/owner/rider and NEVER left unattended.
- Leave Manège as you find it, droppings lifted, obstacles/jumps put away.
- Litter is to be placed in bins.
- No more than 2 horses at a time on lunge reins exercise are allowed.
- No more than 1 horse on lunge reins exercise and 2 horses on ridden exercise at any one time.
- No more than 6 horses at a time on ridden exercise are allowed (where an Instructor is present, additional Riders may be permitted)
- No climbing over gates or fences - All damages will be charged
For further information on booking please telephone: Rebecca Lapwood on 07950 671149 .